Tuesday 15 May 2012

Facebooker

       Hmmm, where do I begin? I am a little late on the whole blogging scene and to be honest with you, until a hour ago I had not in my wildest dreams thought I would be writing a blog. So, who am I? I am a "FACEBOOKER"...Allow, me to explain; I am no different from the millions of people around the globe who have been swept by the phenomena we call "Facebook". Over the years I have keenly observed the various emotions, trends & fads that people have been through and always had something smart to say about them in my Facebook status. These statuses sometimes were ridiculed, applauded, hated and loved but regardless of the emotion they drew one thing was certain; they needed to be shared. This will be the purpose of this blog, I will be sharing my observations and experiences with all of you. 

     I am also a successful Entrepreneur and have helped start many successful businesses which I will discuss at a later point in time - I will be sharing secrets of the business world, discussing the various new technologies and speaking about anything and everything you can think off. This post was just to give you an idea about this blog, I have no intentions on writing a huge post. All I have to say is "Stay Tuned!"

No comments:

Post a Comment